Guidelines for Worship at OBC:
1. We ask that if you do not feel well, are sick, or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please stay home and worship with us online via Facebook or Local TV.
2. We ask that if you do not feel comfortable attending service being 65 or older, have a compromised health condition, or because of the health crisis itself, please feel free to stay home and worship with us online through Facebook or through local TV.
3. Beginning Sunday December 13th, temperatures will be taken at ALL entrances to the OBC complex by the OBC Security Team and Ushers.
4. We strongly recommended that face-covering or face-masks be worn in and around the OBC complex at all times on Sundays and weekdays (This includes the office complex). A mask is available upon request if needed.
5. Hand sanitizer and anti-septic wipes are available at ALL main entrances.
6. We strongly recommend you wash your hands after using the restroom for at least 20 seconds.
7. Pews have been roped off and we ask that you sit in open and empty pews.
8. Please continue to place your tithes in the offering plates on the communion tables or on the altar.
9. We strongly recommend refraining from handshaking and/or hugging.
All of these guidelines are for everyone’s personal health protection, so we are able to continue services safely and to prevent the spread of the virus. Please make note of these guidelines before each Sunday.
The 10:50am service will continue to be live-streamed through our Oakhurst Live Facebook Page and broadcast through local television on Channel 72. Also, please continue your giving as instructed either in person in each of our services, by mail to 828 W. Second Street, Clarksdale, MS 38614, by delivery to the Church office during office hours on Monday – Thursday from 8am-5pm, or by request of a Deacon.
Follow OBC COVID-19 Updates
Subscribe so your are connected to all our latest important information.